Logi Nu
Skitch

Mouse stops working after sleep

I have a bluetooth notebook mouse that doesn't wake up after the notebook returns from sleep or suspend.
Turned it off and on, removed batteries, reset it, nothing.
The only way to get it back is to power off the notebook and turn it back on.
I have the latest software. Notebook (Dell) is one month old and is up to date also.

Anyone have any ideas?
Logi Nu
geoffhop

Re: Mouse stops working after sleep

Also a Dell - my bluetooth logitech mouse comes back after hiberrnate but goes off and has to be restarted when the screen saver kicks in.

Also looking for a solution!!
Logi Nu
GaretJax76

Having a similar issue following screensaver (standard blank  SS in windows xp) , my G5 right-click wont work coming back from screensaver; i've had it comeback intermitently, but havn't figured out what makes it work, besides full re-boot.
Logi Browser
thebluejay

same here - intermittent results after sleep - sometimes system responds, other times not - will not respond to keyboard either - power management issue in Windows? or a feature of Logitech drivers :smileyhappy:)
Logi Nu
djthomas

same thing here!
Logitech, obviously there is an issue here. Do you have a solution? Can you acknowledge the problem and let us know when an update might be available?
Logi Nu
BluetoothUser

I have an IBM ThinkPad laptop and was having the exact same problem with my MX Laser Bluetooth mouse stopping responding after my laptop resumed from hibernation when using the onboard blue tooth adapter.

But I have now fixed the problem upgrading to the latest version of the Bluetooth drivers for my Laptop from IBM’s website.
Logi Browser
KarylFStein

I have this same problem with a new HP dv2000t and a V270. The Bluetooth drivers are the latest version offered by HP. It is really annoying to have to keep rebooting the computer to get the mouse to work. Help!