07-18-2008 12:33 PM
10-19-2008 08:13 AM
I have similar problems with stpoint and outlook. The moment I moved my .pst files to another location in my computer (on another drive) I get the same message every time I start outlook: SetPoint "The requested information store could not be found in the active profile"
Disabling the setpoint this error message goes away. However, by removing setpoint I discovered that outlook runs way faster as when setpoint is present.
I also have the MX5000 Laser and run the latest version of setpoint. Have you been able to solve this problem since you first reported it? If yes please send me a feedback. Thanks and regards,
11-08-2008 10:23 PM
I posted this in another thread..
I installed Set point 4.2/4.6 (both) and they both cause my small bible program "studypost" 3.1 to stop displaying text in it's (studypost) text window. The rest of the program seems to work OK. Any clue what "common" file Set point 4.2/4.6 changes that may affect something like this. If I uninstall the Set point 4.2/4.6 studypost works correctly again. I can turn it off and on at will by installing and uninstalling Set point 4.2/4.6 either one.
I do not have a problem with Outlook, but I have not moved my .stp file.
Iwas looking at getting a logitrch camera, but since they seem to cxare less about their customers and driver issues they are not getting another penny from me, I will buy some other brand, just wish I could return this 5000.