10-11-2006 10:22 AM
11-20-2006 06:02 PM
11-22-2006 01:58 AM
- If other people in your home or near you in your office are also installing Bluetooth products, wait until they have finished installing their equipment before you try to fix this problem.
- Sometimes when more than one device is being installed at the same time, the devices can connect to the wrong receiver.
- Using the devices on a metal desk or a desk with a metal frame can cause problems with these devices and their range. To resolve these types of issues, try moving the receiver at least 8 inches away from other electrical devices.
- If you suspect your keyboard or mouse is connected to another receiver, press the Connect button on the device, then on the Bluetooth Wireless Hub again.
-Try connecting the receiver in another USB port that is available. Using the device in a USB hub or docking station might cause interference and let's eliminate all these possibilities.
- Check on the batteries as well as low batteries can cause interference as well. Make sure the mouse is getting charged in the adapter and the LED light should be green
11-22-2006 11:41 AM
12-04-2006 11:16 PM
06-24-2007 08:12 AM