I purchased my V450 Nano Laser Cordless Mouse for Notebooks in August. The thing worked fine until about a week ago.
I have Vista on my laptop, and have not installed any mouse software. I have no problems with other wireless mice with this laptop.
Here are the problems I've encountered:
1. Say I have logitech.com opened on my browser, whenever I click on the address bar to type in another URL, it opens up another logitech.com tab for me. I can't type anything on the address bar.
2. Since yesterday, I can't use the mouse to drag the vertical scroll bar.
3. Whenever I visit a site or open a document/file folder with horizontal and vertical scroll bars, the scroll bars move all the way down and all the way to the right. If I try dragging it back to the top and to the left, it just snaps back. This makes editing a file impossible.
4. Can't use scroll down selection boxes...for example, I can't click on drop-down boxes like the "Go To..." box in this forum to make selections. It just flickers when I click on the drop-down box.
And on my taskbar, I can't click on the language bar to switch from typing English to typing Chinese. And I can't right click on it either.
5. Saving a file using Save As, I try to type in my file name, if I type the letter A, it scans through ALL the file names that starts with the letter A on my laptop nonstop. It loops.