Logi Nu
katiz

Cordless click mouse problems

Every  now and again my screen starts scrolling up and down on its own.   This can happen also if I pull down a window (e.g. for changing a font).   It is definitely a mouse problem as it stops as soon as I unplug the USB from socket.  This also happened with this mouse on another computer.   Any ideas please?
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mal

Re: Cordless click mouse problems

Welcome to the Logitech Online User Discussion Forum katiz :smileyhappy:

I would be glad to assist you on this issue and please check whether you receive thge same problem when you use the mouse in embedded mode as stated in this link. I will be waiting for your reply and please let me kniw whether you have tried all the USB ports on your system.

Thanks!
Logi Nu
katiz

Thanks - i thought I would just try moving to another USB port first off and it seems to have done the trick.   As this is an intermittent problem it might not be the answer.   If it starts again I will try your other suggestion - I will let you know if I have to do that.  Many thanks for your help.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mal

I am glad the issue is resolved now by just moving the receiver. Please do let me know if you experience any difficulties as I would be glad to assist you anytime :smileyhappy: