Logi Browser
GKDGngsta

Orphaned receiver and mouse matched up.

We bought two Logitec LX7 cordless mice, as time went along. One of the receivers got stolen, and the mouse on another unit got damaged. Is it possible to reset the receiver and mouse from these orphaned to work with eachother?

Jeremy
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mona

Re: Orphaned receiver and mouse matched up.

Can you provide me with the P/N and the M/N for both the mouse and the receiver?
Logi Browser
GKDGngsta

Sorry about that, forgot to add those.

Mouse:
p/n 810-000075
M/N M-RCF112

receiver:
p/n 831486-0000
m/n C-BS35

Jeremy
Mona

I am not able to determine the model of your mouse. :smileysad: . Do you know the model of your mouse?
Logi Browser
GKDGngsta

Logitech LX7 Gordless Mouse,
M/N-       M-RCF112    or DZL-M-RCF112     Also has CANADA310 markings on it
P/N-       810-000075
PID-       LZT23AW

CMII ID: 2007DJ0532

Physically it looks like the one marked  PN 931395-0215  on your website. Course it has a different part number.
Does it being purchased in Canada make a difference?

Jeremy
Logi Legend
rlowens

[ Edited ]
Have you just tried connecting the surviving receiver and mouse? If both have a "Connect" button on them, it should work, maybe even if they don't.

1. Plug in the receiver and put batteries in the mouse. Turn the mouse on if necessary.
2. Press and release the Connect button on the receiver.
3. Press and release the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse.

If the receiver doesn't have a Connect button, try running the Connect Utility that comes with SetPoint.

Tell me how it goes so I can add this mouse and receiver listing to my wiki: http://www.mstarmetro.net/users/rlowens/?n=Logitech.Protocols

Message Edited by rlowens on 02-23-2008 10:04 PM

-Richard L. Owens, author of the uberOptions mod for SetPoint. Unlock the options of your SetPoint-controlled device! mirror
Logi Browser
GKDGngsta

Tried something similar to that, Unfortunately no buttons period on the receiver. I've sat and powered on and off the mouse a few times, reseting, holding down the powerbutton for a few seconds, etc... 

Basically it only has two buttons on the mouse itself. Power, and Reset. No buttons on the receiver.

Tried reset- Nothing
Tried powering it off then on again- Nothing
Tried holding the power button down for a few seconds- Nothing    (in some cases this resets other devices I've used)
Tried holding both down at the same time- Nothing

Alas, no luck in those cases unfortunately.

Jeremy
Logi Legend
rlowens

Have you tried the Connect Utility that comes with SetPoint? For receiver models that don't have a physical Connect button, I think that is the only method to get the receiver to search for a mouse.

-Richard L. Owens, author of the uberOptions mod for SetPoint. Unlock the options of your SetPoint-controlled device! mirror
Logi Browser
GKDGngsta

Excellent, thanks thats what fixed the issue. I didn't even think of those applications.
Mona

Glad that you got this fixed. :smileyhappy: