11-10-2008 11:10 PM
hi, i just get my new MX Revolution, and i downloaded the latest software setpoint 4.60.
but i can not find so-called "My Mouse" in the setpoint.
it's installed on my Lenovo Thinkpad T61. and i moved it to the other 2 USB port, it does not working either.
i searched from the forum and the support center, and i cannot find a so-called file, wdf01000.sys, even when i checked to view all the hidden files.
and i tried to clearn setup suggested by someguy, it does not work either.
and i tried disabled the internal pointer, and it does not work either.
so i tried all the things i can do to, but it's still not working. now it just work like a stupid normal mouse, i can't change any settings of it. what can i do?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-17-2008 01:42 AM
Please try the following steps to resolve this problem:
1. Exit SetPoint by right clicking on the SetPoint icon in the taskbar and selecting "Exit".
2. Click on the Start button and in the run box, type "%windir%".
3. Open the "system32" folder
4. Open the "drivers" folder
5. Rename the file "wdf01000.sys" to "wdf01000.bak"
6. Reinstall SetPoint
7. Important! Please check and verify the wdf01000.sys is present. If not, immediately rename wdf01000.bak back to wdf01000.sys. If rebooting without this file, it may prevent some of your hardware including mice and keyboards from working properly.
8. Reboot the computer.
9. After system is booted up, run SetPoint and check to see if the tabs appear properly.
11-17-2008 09:30 AM
sorry, i can NOT again to solve the problem under your suggestion.
actually, before i posted the problem, i have tried what you said, and it's helpless.
i can not either find the file wdf01000.sys or wdf01000.bak even when i display all the hidden files.
i have asked your support team, they said that you noticed it, and you are trying to solve it.
important, i am using it on my Thinkpad laptop.
11-19-2008 02:35 AM - edited 11-19-2008 02:36 AM
11-19-2008 09:18 AM
thanks for your kindly reply.
i have solved the problem.
i just go to the logitech ftp, and downloaded the newest SetPoint, that's 4.70. and the problem is fixed.
11-25-2008 11:18 PM