Logi Nu
ohlarikd

Anywhere MX mouse erratic, stops responding intermittenly

I have the Anywhere MX mouse and DiNovo keyboard for MAC.  It has a USB receiver, can't remember if its 'unifying'.  I am using a MAC Mini, an Airport Extreme, and there is another Macbook in the room using wireless.

When I move the mouse across the screen, it will stop moving as if it lost the connection for a second, then jump over and inch and continue to track.  Then it will stop again, and start again, etc.  Basically, its like there is some interference that causes a lack of RF between the mouse and USB dongle.  My keyboard though never seems to have a problem.

I turned off the wireless Airport Extreme, but that did not help.  I am at a loss.  I am only about 5 feet away from the dongle.

Basically, the mouse is very frustrating to use.  Any idea???

Thanks,

Derek

Logi Nu
pzgz

Re: Anywhere MX mouse erratic, stops responding intermittenly

Well, finally got someone having the same issue. I am using MX Anywhere too, with my Macbook pro 024, I am having exactly the same problem as you described, it's really frustrated :smileysad:

Logi Nu
SpikeysMom

I am also having these same issues.  Is there any help for us out there?   :smileymad:

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
SotiriosBAR

The answer is to try to conenct the usb receivers in various usb combinations and / or using usb extensions (available in the logitech parts store). The principle is to move the usb receivers to find the correct position that doesnt produce interference.

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
SpikeysMom

Hi,

Tried various locations, extensions, etc.  Finally gave up and returned it.  Too bad.  Really liked the mouse.  Even had to go back to an older version of LCC (2.4) to get my present Logitech mouse (M-RBQ124) to function properly.  My Mac is still not quit right, but better then when using the Anywhere Mouse and LCC 3.30.

:smileysad: