03-17-2009 02:45 PM
LCC stops my Mac from going to sleep.
Also, when the CPU is under heavy load, my mouse behaves eratically.
Further, I bought the MX1100 under the belief that it was a precision mouse. LCC makes it choppy and unusable.
Thanfully, SteerMouse has been developed by somewone who seems to actually know what they're doing.
The mind boggles at the fact that Logitech is one of the world's largets peripheral manufacturers, yet they can't write a decent piece of software in support of their own products.
What a joke!
05-03-2009 08:02 PM
We thank you for all your input. Although we are not able to address all issues or implement all suggestions at this time, we have received and value your feedback.
Here are some improvements we have done so far:
1. When upgrading to the up-coming LCC 2.7.0, the current buttons or keys configuration will not be lost.
2. "No Logitech device found" message:
- There is a ongoing conflict with SteerMouse, current workaround is to uninstall the SteerMouse software. We are currently working with SteerMouse to resolve this issue.
3. "kernel panic" is less frequent, I know it is not comforting response, but we are on it. Please click on the link below for more information.
4. We have re-structured the Logitech Discussion Boards and implemented new features that should help our users to find solutions easier.
5. We will be working on adding more Mac specific FAQs for our knowledgebase.
I understand this does not address the immediate issues you have experienced with our products; I would suggest contacting us to allow our technicians to assist in finding a workable option for you.
It has been some time now, has any progress been made on working with SteerMouse?
Personally, I would like for LCC to just ignore my mouse since SteerMouse does a far better job anyway.
I just bought a $100 Logitech keyboard and I can't use any of the function keys properly because of this.
05-10-2009 11:57 AM
It's not just these forums.
I've sent tech support requests directly to Logitech, and they have never responded.
I sent another one a week ago to get help with a Logitech diNovo Mac Edition Keyboard, because it absolutely will not work with SteerMouse, and the LCC mouse driver is bloody awful.
It's unusable, has been for years, and yet we see pretty much response from them.
Too bad... keyboard feels really great to type on.
06-01-2009 04:24 AM
I'd like to see an option to show the battery status in the menubar. Is that possible at all?
I have an MX Revolution and it shows the status within LCC, but I would like to have it in the menubar.
Especially since I bought an MX Air and are about to repaint all the black parts to white. So I will loose the status on the mouse itself (+ the horrible orange lights), which is no problem, but I don't wanna check LCC everytime I wanna know the current battery status.