Logi Nu
Torwald
Accepted Solution

Can't pair mouse with Unifying rec. (after connecting two of them to another receiver)

Hi,

recently I got 2 Logitech mice: M705 Marathon and M195 (similar to M215 I guess...).

Both of them have Unifying Receivers.

I thought it could be fun to connect them to one receiver... It all worked very well, both were connected to M705 receiver.

Problem is, that M195 receiver don't see the mouse now !

I know, there is Logitech Unifying software... But when I connect receiver from M195, it's not detected (the one from M705 works OK).

I have not changed anything in my system - it all happened in 5min.

The problem still occurs on another system (second laptop). The M195 and its receiver can't pair/connect.

Is it possible to fix it somehow ? I can't believe that connecting 2 mice to one receiver could mess things up so bad...

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Re: Can't pair mouse with Unifying rec. (after connecting two of them to another receiver)

Hello Torwald,

Due to the fact that a device can only be paired to one receiver at a time you will need to unpair from the Unifying receiver using the Unifying Software. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/349/6127 . The M195 appears to use a nano receiver and you will need to reconnect to the nano receiver as show here : http://logitech-en-emea.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22935/~/my-m195-is-not-working 

I hope this clears up the issue !

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Torwald

Re: Can't pair mouse with Unifying rec. (after connecting two of them to another receiver)

using Re-connect Utility I managed to pair mouse with receiver. Thx !

PS. It's strange that this trick didn't worked out with Unifying Software...

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello Torwals,

Happy to see the issue is sorted out !  The receiver that came with the M195 is a Nano receiver not a Unifying receiver a bit confusing .

Cheers,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Browser
Luth

I was looking the exact same answer.

Havent tried Cintech:s

tip yet, but im sure it works.

In my case i have 3 devices connected to a single unifying receiver.

When i want to unpair any of those devices to use it on another comp and with another receiver, it all works with unifying software (the pair - unpair operation)?

Thanks