Logi Nu
Espnfan89

Can you get a new usb plug to connect a wireless mouse

So i bought an awesome logitech mouse and someone lost the the plug for the usb for the wireless mouse to conecct to the pc. is it possible to get a new usb plug so i can still use my near new mouse? or will i be forced to buy a whole new mouse and usb plug together?

Logi Nu
Espnfan89

Re: Can you get a new usb plug to connect a wireless mouse

.... some support please. did i waste 40 dollars or can i save my mouse?

MichaelKenward
Topics: 16
Solutions: 235

Which mouse is it?

Most modern Logitech hardware comes with industry standard connections. For example, my K800 keyboard and T650 touchpad use an industry standard micro-USB connector. That's the sort that now comes with many mobile phones.

Try it. You have nothing to lose.

M570, Cordless Trackball | Cordless Trackman Wheel | T650 Touchpad
K800, K360, K340 keyboards
QuickCam Pro 9000 | H600 headset
SetPoint: 6.61.15 | Driver version: 5.60.73 | LWS 2.31
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit & 32-bit | Windows 8.1 Update

If you find a solution to your problem, mark it as "solved". This assists people who are looking for help with their problems.

Logi Nu
Espnfan89

thank you its the one that is 39.99 the blue one.

Logi Nu
Espnfan89

MichaelKenward
Topics: 16
Solutions: 235

Do you mean that you have lost the receiver that connects the wireless mouse to your PC?

One of these:

If so, Logitech's website for this product is confusing. It says that this comes with a "Logitech Unifying receiver". But it does not offer to sell you one of these.

Don't panic. If this is a unifying device, you should see a small orange logo on it:

wireless-touch-keyboard-k400-amr-icon-images.png

Is it there?

Unifying receivers work with a lot of Logitech's hardware. The point of these receivers is that they will connect to a half a dozen different devices. So, one receiver can connect various keyboards, mice, touchpads and so on, to a PC.

If your device does have that logo, look for any other hardware that offers to sell a unifying receiver. Order one there.

Also check the on-line store for your region and look for the Logitech Unifying receiver.

Here is the UK one:

Logitech EU Online Store - Shopping Basket

There should be a store for your region. And the price is a lot less than buying a new mouse. You could even treat yourself to a unifying keyboard and use the receiver that comes with that. That might be cheaper than a new mouse.

M570, Cordless Trackball | Cordless Trackman Wheel | T650 Touchpad
K800, K360, K340 keyboards
QuickCam Pro 9000 | H600 headset
SetPoint: 6.61.15 | Driver version: 5.60.73 | LWS 2.31
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit & 32-bit | Windows 8.1 Update

If you find a solution to your problem, mark it as "solved". This assists people who are looking for help with their problems.