Logi Nu
AlienMario

Changing Channel / Frequency on Logitech V220

I have 4 computers next to one another in a office and they all have use the V220.  I believe they are conflicting with one another as moving the cursor is choppy when another mouse is in use.  I was not able to find the location to change the channel / frequency the mouse uses in the Set Point software.  Is there an option to change the frequency?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

Re: Changing Channel / Frequency on Logitech V220

Please check your private messages.

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Nu
BenMoore009

[ Edited ]

So whats the big secret? I'm having the same issue in a cube farm, and them giving up their mice or moving isn't an option to me.

How can I get them off the same channel?

Thanks!

kpeppard

Hello BenMoore009:

Thank you for using our Logitech Community Forum.

There is no "Secret". However, the sharing of confidential information such as address, phone#, etc is just that confidential; I'm sure you do not want that type of confidential information on open forum.

Unfortunately, with the V220 you cannot get the "frequency" changed. The V220 is a Mouse that, if more than one is within a certain radius of another, could cause interference.

If you live in the United States or Canada, and if you could provide proof that you purchased the product and provide the product back to us, we would send out 4 new M310 mice that would not interfere. However, if you live elsewhere please contact the Customer Service Centre within your region. There may be something they can do.

Best Regards,

Kevin

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Nu
BenMoore009

Thank you for the timely reply,

Upon closer inspection the model of ours is actually the T-RB22. Which if further discussion is required, would probably warrent a new thread.

Offhand, do you know of any way to reconfigure the channels for this? 

As an old link regarding this, points to a help page that is dead: http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Mice-Hardware/Logitech-Wireless-Mouse-Interference-Fixes/td-p/244620 

That thread happens to be one of the top results in Google when searching for this issue.

Thanks Kevin!

kpeppard

BenMoore009:

Thank you again for using our Logitech Community Forum.

True, that this should be starting a new thread. However, with these type of mice and trackmen unfortunately the frequency cannot be changed. If this were a device that had a bluetooth receiver than it would be possible but not with this Cordless Optical Trackman. The model number that you gave indicated this device was a Cordless Optical Trackman.

Unfortunately the link that was submitted in your last post did lead to nowhere.

As always, feel free to contact your Customer Service Centre within your region. There may be something they can do.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Kevin