Logi Nu
redbull_bg

Is M215 compatible with the unifying receiver?

I am wondering if M215 mouse is compatible with the unifying receiver (for example K340 keyboard receiver)?

Thank you.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Re: Is M215 compatible with the unifying receiver?

Hello redbull_bg

The M215 uses the nano-receiver and is not compatible with the unifying receiver .

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
AdityaS

I was looking for this same info regarding whether the M215 is compatible with the Unifying receiver, and saw this thread. However I was able to pair M215 with the unifying receiver for my K350 keyboard. The mouse device also has the Unifying logo at the bottom which seems to signify device compatibilty.

So perhaps to clarify, I think the correct thing to say would be that while the M215 comes with a regular nano-receiver which can't be used as unifying receiver, however if someone already has a unifying receiver, the M215 can be paired with that.

Hopefully someone else looking for this info will find this useful.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
bphillips

Hi AdityaS, 

Thanks for the feedback. Our newer M215's are compatible with the unifying receiver. 

Best Regards, 

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate

If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
frequentflier

Hi, i paired m215 mouse with my unifying receiver of m705 mouse and now it is not working with its own nano receiver. what can i do to make it work with nano receiver...?

thanks in advance...

Logi Nu
suenr

Thanks.

It works as you explained.

Cheers,
Raymond Suen