Logi Nu
KalosK

LX8 Wireless mouse malfunction

My LX8 Wireless mouse doesn't seem to be communicating with the receiver anymore. I've tried installing the newest version of touchpoint, restarting my computer, resetting the mouse, and a different USB port and nothing works. The power light turns on for a long time, blinks, and then stays on again, this happens as long as the mouse is turned on. Mouse movement and clicks aren't registered.

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.

Logi Nu
KalosK

Re: LX8 Wireless mouse malfunction

[ Edited ]

Tried using the connect utility and that didn't work either. Have had this thing for less than two years, never buying Logitech again if this thing's not repairable.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
CarterW

Re: LX8 Wireless mouse malfunction

Hello Kalosk,

One thing you can try is a capacitor drain on the mouse, simply remove the batteries, click on all the buttons for around 10 sec to drain the charge left, reinsert the batteries and try to connect it again. If it still does not work please contact support for a warranty inquiry on your mouse, the LX8 has a 5 year warranty so it should be covered. 

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.