Logi Nu
ViikasChauhan

Logitech M305 mouse not working

Hi guys,

My m305 mouse is not working anymore.

The receiver is recognized but the mouse does not seem to pair with the receiver.

I have tried the Logitech connection utility ,,, it does not pair the mouse

I have even tried different new batteries.

Any help would be appreciated

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Re: Logitech M305 mouse not working

Hello ViikasChauhan,

I would suggest resetting the mouse by taking the batteries, with the batteries out click the left and right mouse button for 10-15 seconds. Put the batteries back in. Also try a different USB port and run the Connection Utility again.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
robawesome

Hi I have the same mouse, it's about a month old, I have tried every suggestion I could find (including this one) but it still does not seem to pair with the usb device.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Hello robawesome,

I would then suggest contacting support in your region to look into the warranty.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
igennie5

[ Edited ]

I also have the same problem i am using logitech m310 wireless mouse,it does not pair.I thought thai it must be windows problem and i should take windows support but when ask someone they tell me contact logitec support.

Logi Nu
TiredFinger

Meltech -

Thanks for your suggestion. It worked for me.

I have an M310 that just stopped working; there were no lights and the cursor didn't move. I know the receiver is OK because the keyboard was working. I thought the battery was dead because I didn't get the green light when I turned on the mouse. I replaced battery, but there was still no response from the mouse. I know the battery was good because I tested it with a voltmeter. Your suggestion of resetting the mouse worked.

Doug

Logi Nu
watzrface

I tried everything also.  I have a laptop.  THIS ACTUALLY WORKED.  As a last resort Logitech support suggested unplugging laptop and removing laptop battery for 10 minutes.  Put battery back in, plug power back in.  Mouse works great.  I was very skeptical that this would work.  But it did!!!!

Logi Nu
walker6244

Hello! I am sorry for late answer., but one week ago I got for free mouse m 305. I lost all nerves, but hour ago  I downloaded

Logitec Connection Utility.Just connect mouse usb transmitter to pc ,switch on mouse and run that program  which simply and fast connect mouse. Hope  this info will hellp someone .

Logi Nu
GinaM

Hi, I've had my M305 for some time now with no problems but it has suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the suggestions here and while I was able to get it to work for a few minutes, it has stopped again Reconnection does not work at all. Removing the battery and resetting has stopped working now too. I have tried moving the nano receiver to a different port but I've run out of alternatives. Do you have any other suggestions or will I have to replace my poorly mouse?