Logi Nu
Evoluschion

Logitech MX Anywhere and Mountain Lion

My Logitech MX  Anywhere mouse cannot scroll through screens in LaunchPad using Mountain Lion 10.8 while using the scroll wheel.  I'm using Control Center 3.6.0.  Are there any plans to update this driver for Mountain Lion?  The strange thing is that my Logitech M315 mouse does work properly in this regard.

Logi Nu
Sabox04

Re: Logitech MX Anywhere and Mountain Lion

I'm having the same problem.  I updated my macbook pro to moutain lion a few days ago and now my logitch anywhere MX mouse doesn't appear in the Logitech control center...it just says "No Logitech Device Found".  None of the programable keys on the mouse work now.  Is there a driver that will be released soon to fix this problem?

Thanks

Logi Nu
jal42

I'm having the same problem.  I bought the Logitech k750 keyboard and the anywhere mouse today.  Neither are showing in the Logitech control center.  I'm getting the 'no device found' message.  I am able to use the keyboard and the mouse but can't configure the buttons on the mouse.  Again - I'm using Mountain Lion on a new Macbook Pro (Summer 2012).

Please help!  

Logi Nu
ftzdomino

Try resetting the configuration for each button.  Initially after install, each button on my mouse seemed to be triggering two different actions.  My MX Revolution scroll wheel kept clicking back and forth between click and free modes about once a second until I set it back up.

After a lot of resetting, my mouse is still having issues with dragging.  I can't hold a click for longer than about a second.

Logi Nu
tkte3tu

I am having the same problem with recognition of devices in LCC 3.6.0. I have a Harmony 550, have installed LCC 3.6.0 on two different Macs, and the remote fails to be recognized (same error message: "No Logitech Device Found"). Is there any plan for a fix here soon?