Logi Nu

Logitech Optical Mouse: LEFT Click Not Working! Plz Help Me.

Hello, I've Logitech Optical Mouse & I having problems with my mouse. The left click no longer responsive, but, right click working fine. I've checked my mouse on other 2 PC's but, the left click still not working. How to fix this problem? please help me.
Logi Nu

Re: Logitech Optical Mouse: LEFT Click Not Working! Plz Help Me.

Hi,

I've got the same problem with my M205 Logitech mouse in Windows 7: left click does not work properly, right click behaves like left click (somehow).

My solution is: Control panel ->... mouse properties -> Buttons Tab: check the "ClickLock" checkbox. Although this should enable some exotic "selection mode"... it doesn't! BUT my buttons work ok again!

I read in some other forum that a guy solved the same problem by playing with the "Double-click speed" slider and the sandbox sample on the right (first "fast", play, then "slow", play)...

Good luck,

--

emelu

Logi Nu

Again for the "left click" mouse problem. I found the real problem: on my system there were two "HID compliant mouse drivers" installed. I don't know why nor how this happened. I deleted one and my mouse is functioning normally again, no more need for mouse parameter tweaking in the control panel.

Check it, good luck.

Logi Nu

I have the MX 5500 and last night the same thing happened to me. After reading others reviews and replies and tryst I still was left without a left click. So what I did was turn my mouse off , sat it on the charger and then turned the computer off , pulled out the Bluetooth from back of PC and went to bed. After coming home from work I plugged everything back in turned the computer on, turned the mouse on and TaDa,,,,,,,, I am using my left click again. So I hope this can and will help you. 

I'm not a computer geek and I couldn't afford to go out and buy another mouse ,,,,,, didn't want to. So I'm pretty excited that I fixed it myself. 

I hopes this works for you.

Logi Nu

Yeah I have the same mouse, and I try playing fallout 3, the left click works like it should, but when I go to play fallout 3, it recognized as space bar as the left click. Im like "okay" so I just went to mouse mapping, and when it told me to press the button I want it to be set to, I pressed left click, and it wasn't working. Please help.

Logi Nu

I was very happy with my Logitech darkfield mouse for about 2 years until it started becoming erratic on left click. Typical Symptoms were:

1. Select text to copy, text deselects before copy can take place

2. random results left clicking. e.g. in EXCEL selects and highlights formula within a cell rather than just selecting the cell to copy as desired.

Solution:

The issue seems to be build up of dirt on the internal contact surfaces. I poured a generous portion of Isopropol alcohol (tape head cleaner) into the gaps around the top wheel , pressed the left click a number of times, wiped with tissue, left to dry. Mouse now appears to be working normally

Logi Nu

I still having this Problem with my mouse from Mx 5500 set. As I figured out is it's a mechanical issue. Changed the buttom viceversa and the right one worked and left still death. And no idea where and how to solve the Problem in Thailand with the mouse from my Mx 5500 set