Logi Nu
chetanc3

Logitech Optical Mouse: LEFT Click Not Working! Plz Help Me.

Hello, I've Logitech Optical Mouse & I having problems with my mouse. The left click no longer responsive, but, right click working fine. I've checked my mouse on other 2 PC's but, the left click still not working. How to fix this problem? please help me.
Logi Nu
emelu

Re: Logitech Optical Mouse: LEFT Click Not Working! Plz Help Me.

Hi,

I've got the same problem with my M205 Logitech mouse in Windows 7: left click does not work properly, right click behaves like left click (somehow).

My solution is: Control panel ->... mouse properties -> Buttons Tab: check the "ClickLock" checkbox. Although this should enable some exotic "selection mode"... it doesn't! BUT my buttons work ok again!

I read in some other forum that a guy solved the same problem by playing with the "Double-click speed" slider and the sandbox sample on the right (first "fast", play, then "slow", play)...

Good luck,

--

emelu

Logi Nu
emelu

Again for the "left click" mouse problem. I found the real problem: on my system there were two "HID compliant mouse drivers" installed. I don't know why nor how this happened. I deleted one and my mouse is functioning normally again, no more need for mouse parameter tweaking in the control panel.

Check it, good luck.

Logi Nu
GMano07

I have the MX 5500 and last night the same thing happened to me. After reading others reviews and replies and tryst I still was left without a left click. So what I did was turn my mouse off , sat it on the charger and then turned the computer off , pulled out the Bluetooth from back of PC and went to bed. After coming home from work I plugged everything back in turned the computer on, turned the mouse on and TaDa,,,,,,,, I am using my left click again. So I hope this can and will help you. 

I'm not a computer geek and I couldn't afford to go out and buy another mouse ,,,,,, didn't want to. So I'm pretty excited that I fixed it myself. 

I hopes this works for you.

Logi Nu
misterfaisty

Yeah I have the same mouse, and I try playing fallout 3, the left click works like it should, but when I go to play fallout 3, it recognized as space bar as the left click. Im like "okay" so I just went to mouse mapping, and when it told me to press the button I want it to be set to, I pressed left click, and it wasn't working. Please help.