Logi Nu
afiq2819

Logitech Wireless Mouse m325 not working...please help...

hi all..i just bought logitech wireless mouse m325..the problem is this mice is not working on my laptop - ASUS A43SV running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit..it's stated on the box that this mice is windows 7 compatible..can anyone help me?the mice is not working at all..i've tested it on my father's laptop using windows xp & it works perfectly on his laptop..please help me guys..thanks a lot..

Logi Nu
afiq2819

Re: Logitech Wireless Mouse m325 not working...please help...

anyone??any suggestion/advice/solution?my newly bought mice is useless & its very dissappointing..pls help..thanks 

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
jlohnes

Hello afiq2819,

I will need a bit more information please. Are you getting any error messages? Also, do you have any programs installed that allow you to use console controllers on your computer?

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
afiq2819

[ Edited ]

hi jlohnes, thanks for ur kind response, here's the details, it's connected device sound (sound when u plugged in usb device) when i plug in or plug out the receiver dongle, but nothing happen after that..there's no notification about installing/detecting new device nor installing new drivers..& yes, i've installed motioninjoy for connecting ps3 controller with my laptop..the mice is not working at all but it's working on my fren's laptop using win7 pro & my dad's laptop using win xp..i also did'nt get any error message..pls kindly advice to solve it..thanks

Logi Nu
afiq2819

my problem solved already..my m325 is now working perfectly..:smileyvery-happy:

Logi Nu
scubasimon

Can you please share the solution? I am having the same mouse and it was working before and now has stopped working.

windows 7 simply does not recognise it. i tried it on both my lenovo x201 and my hp dm1z. both are now facing the same problem after the mouse working for a short while.

I tried to replace the usb.inf file as mentioned in other posts but that did not help.

Logi Nu
AlvinNgiam

Hi,

My M325 is not working either. I just bought it last night and it was working fine.

It started giving me problem this morning.

The problem is intermediate, as in, on and off it can be used but will suddenly stop altogether.

I've tried changing battery, and the problem persists.

Please help as I only bought it last night!! 

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
jlohnes

Hello AlvinNgiam,

For starters, make sure you have fresh batteries in your mouse. If you are using a USB hub or KVM switch, please take the USB receiver out of that and plug it directly into your computer and re-connect your mouse.

If you are not using one of those devices, plug your receiver into a different USB port and re-connect your mouse. If it is still giving you trouble, you may be experiencing some wireless interference. Move all wireless devices such as  cell phones, cordless home phones, poorly shielded speakers (these are usually the really cheap ones) and especially wireless modems/routers at least 10 feet from your computer. Try it again, and if you still have the issue, attempt the static energy drain procedure posted in this thread. 

If after all these steps you still have an issue, return your mouse to the retailer for an exchange.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
shandirra

That's not an appropriate response. The user is asking for a REAL answer, not the standard rote cut, copy, paste nonsense you got of your Logitech customer service manual. 

I'm having the same issue. It stopped working, out of the blue. Changed the batteries, did all the drills and still nada. I spent a ridculous $25 for this piece of crap and I want a solution, not a ham handed reply to take it back to the retailer.