Logi Nu
GearsMaster

M310 Unifying reciever not working

Hey, Someone please help. I have been using my mouse for some time, and I go to use it one day, plug it in and my computer doesn't even react to it being plugged in. I have tried everything short of reinstalling my OS. The reciever even works in other computers, for some reason it just hates on my computer. I would really like to get this working.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
jlohnes

Re: M310 Unifying receiver not working

Hello GearsMaster,

Since the receiver works fine in another computer it cannot be at fault for the issue. If you are using a USB hub or KVM switch, they are not supported to work with our products, so please plug the receiver directly into the computer. Try shutting down your PC and unplugging it for 10 minutes, then plug it back in and boot up your PC. Plug your receiver back in and try your mouse again. 

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
GearsMaster

I should have said this in the first post, I have it plugged directly into my laptop, and it is still not recognizing it. I have tried both ports, neither work with the reciever even though the ports work with other devices such as a flash drive.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
jlohnes

Hello GearsMaster,

Thank you for the info, you should contact the customer support team in your area for more help with this issue as it may warranty a replacement. 

Have a great day!

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.