Logi Nu
RamiW0305

M310 Wireless Mouse (Refurbished) NOT WORKING

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased a refurbished M310 wireless mouse and it is not connecting to the computer. I put in the USB it came with and my computer said it was successfully installed. I put in a new AA battery the green light goes on for a couple of seconds then is gone, the mouse is not making a connection with the computer. I try clicking on it and the pointer never appears on my screen. This refurbished mouse did not come with a user manual, so I don't know what to do. Can anyone give me some ideas? Should I return it?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Re: M310 Wireless Mouse (Refurbished) NOT WORKING

Hello RamiW0305,

I would suggest downloading and running the Logitech Connection Utility follow the instructions that will appear when you run the utility.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Phreakazoid

I purchased the same M310 refurb mouse and have the same issue.  I have tried the Logitech Connect Utility and installing SetPoint to no avail. At first I though it was simply a dead laser, but the buttons do function either.  The connect utility does show it being paired but at the "Your device should now be working" screen the mouse still will not move the curser nor will the buttons function.  Any other ideas?

Logi Nu
beasticles

I am experiencing this same problem. Did you ever resolve it? This is really frustrating.

Logi Nu
beasticles

Fixed, thanks to a previous poster. This is what you need to do:

1. Download the Logitech Setpoint software from logitech's site. [I got the most recent version 6.32 I believe]

2. Download the Logitech Unifying Software from logitech's site.

3. Plug in your wireless nano receiver.

4. Open up the the Logitech Unifying Software and follow the prompts. Do this for each the mouse and the keyboard.

This should work for the Logitech REFURBISHED wireless mouse and keyboard that has been for sale on sites such as eBay daily deals recently. 

The package really should have included instructions. I can't imagine how many other people may be running into this problem and thinking their mouse and keyboard are breaking.

Logi Nu
Nanouser

Thanks much - This worked!

Logi Nu
NotIT22222

Tried all the download options as above. Still doesn't work. This is ridiculous. Can you imagine buying a car and having to figure out how to make it work.