Logi Nu
Mafig

M510 lag

I recently bought a m510 mouse and it works ok but it has a lag or delay very small but annoying.

I mean when it just sits and I start again using it, it takes a second to follow my hand movement on screen. That's annoying. My older mouse was a cord mouse so perhaps I'm not used to cordless mice. It seems it goes sleeping, perhaps to save battery. Anyway the question is: is there a way of speeding the mouse response?

Logi Nu
Mafig

M-BT96a

After these few days with the new mouse I'm going back to my old - light - no lag - perfectly shaped mouse Logitech M-BT96a.

It's wired but I like it.

Is there a wireless mouse with the exact shape of the M-BT96a? it fits my hand really well.

Logi Nu
viper357

Re: M-BT96a

I agree, I have just bought the M510 and the lag is really annoying, I'm really battling to click on exactly what I want, especially with fine or small movements, my very old red light optical mouse was 1000x better, I'm returning this mouse to Amazon, very disappointed with it as I really like the look and feel of it.

Logi Nu
michemabelle

Re: M510 lag

I am having real problems with both keyboard and mouse lag with my new wireless K350 keyboard and M510 mouse.  As I raid in WoW, it is mandatory that there be no lag as double clicking a key or mouse button will often totally wipe a raid (e.g. my B key is used for Ice Block on heroic Ultraxion and if hit twice, it will unblock; not good if you are supposed to be using it to absorb).

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I read elsewhere that mouse lag can be aided by turning vsync on, which I did, but not noticing much difference, and none in the keyboard.