Logi Nu
richhand

M555b loses connection

I know this is a common problem but I can not find the answer to fix this. After 1-2 hours my new M555b mouse loses connection and I can not get it back again without restarting my computer. The mouse shows up as a bluetooth device on my computer whether it is working or not. I am running HP laptop with windows 7 home premium. Cheers for any help.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Re: M555b loses connection

Hello Richland,

I would make sure your Bluetooth drivers are up to date. I would also try removing the device and re-adding it. I would also suggest resetting the mouse by taking the batteries out with the batteries out click the left and right mouse buttons for apron. 10-15 seconds. Put the batteries back in. If the problem persists I would recommend trying it on another PC to narrow down the problem.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
gargiulo

I've got the same issue on a MacBook Pro. My M555b loses connection after under an hour, and I can't get it back. It shows up as 'not connected' so I try to remove it and add it again, but it won't be found unless I restart.

Logi Nu
Tomajda

I had the same problem. Solved by accessing BT adapter in my computer and disable power management of BT by PC:

Control Panel > System and Security > System > Device Manager > BT adapter (Bluetooth Radios) > Power Management > disable the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

Cheers :smileyhappy: