Logi Nu
Vinceisg0d

MX Revolution, USB connector broke

Is there anything I can do? I currently use a G15 and I had my USB piece plugged into it. My G15 fell, and landed exactly onto the USB connector, bending it a bit. It now doesn't respond to anything. Is there any way to fix this or get another connector? The actual mouse is just fine..
Logi Legend
rlowens

Re: MX Revolution, USB connector broke

Logitech sells some replacement receivers (usually $10 + S/H). Contact Logitech Sales at 800-231-7717 (US and Canada only), or see the Contact page. You can also E-mail Support.

If it is covered by the warranty: Less than 30 days since purchase, you need to exchange it where you got it.
After 30 days, you would be covered under the 3 or 5 year warranty from Logitech.
See here for RMA info.

-Richard L. Owens, author of the uberOptions mod for SetPoint. Unlock the options of your SetPoint-controlled device! mirror
Logi Browser
kizzler

Thanks for that info as I need a receiver too. I called that number and the agent told me that Logitech is not selling any of those receivers right now and that I have to get it warrantied from my original place of purchase. This really **bleep**, I hope Logitech will begin selling them again soon. I also couldn't justify buying the only MX Rev receiver on ebay for $35.
Logi Apprentice
technician1a

Hopefully in the not too distant future, Logitech will retrofit all Logitech products with the Nano USB reciever.