Logi Nu
Jean-Francois

Mouse VX NANO p/n M-RCJ134

Hello,

Since few days I have some trouble with my  mouse or the receiver.

The receiver is recognize by Windows, have check into the Device manager and I can find the hardware detected.

but  the sync between my mouse and the receiver is not working anymore  :-(

I have donwloaded the last version af the logitech software, and while i start   "Logitech Unifying Software"  the software can not find a receiver connected, but it looks like for Windows that the receiver and the mouse are connected and drivers installed....dixit the windows deveice manager.

I also have installed the soft on an other laptop and same issue.

Also strange  when starting the soft SETPOINT for  settings,  i get  a display with the properties of my VX nano.... too strange

Does it is possible that the Hardware is ok for windows but not for the logitech software ? does my receiver can be death ?

Tkx for help

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Re: Mouse VX NANO p/n M-RCJ134

VX Nano doesn't use a Unifying receiver. Try using the connection utility.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/447/3516?wt.mc_id=usym_redirect_/connect_utility

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Jean-Francois

Hi,

Thx for the good link.

buts till not norking..... on the TOP of the mouse, there is green light, when I switch on the mouse, light goes green fo 10 secondes and then it's black...  the mouse is not working.

Have try to pair the mouse with te receiver, re-connect software says that my device is pair.  :smileysad:

any idea ?  and for sure have inserted new batteries.

I'm  so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad  

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

I would suggest contacting technical support in your region.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.