Logi Nu
Sonny1st
Accepted Solution

Mouse Zoom not working

After installing Setpoint software my mouse (M705) zoom does not work. For example when I play a game on Facebook and roll the wheel to zoom it won't work. I can turn off the Setpoint and use the generic Windows software and it works fine, but all other features on the mouse and keyboard stop of course. Any suggestions appreciated.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

Re: Mouse Zoom not working

Hello Sonny1st:

I am sorry to hear that after installing setpoint your M705 mouse does not zoom.

What I would do is uninstall the previous version of setpoint and rollback to a previous version of setpoint such as 6.00 or 4.80.

To assist you further with finding a previous version I have included the link to our ftp site

ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/mouse/

Regards,

Kevin

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Nu
Sonny1st

Thanks for your timely reply Kevin.. Apparantly the new version 6.22 has a bug that needs tending to. :smileyhappy:

I installed verison 6.0 from the link you provided and my problem is solved.

Thanks again!

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

Hello Sonny1st:

I am happy to hear that rolling back the version of setpoint worked.

Regards,

Kevin

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Nu
bibliosandy

MOUSE     Z O O M    not working ?  Make sure the NUMBER LOCK is   O N