Logi Browser
Jalida

Performance MX battery life?

Hello,

I don't know how long I've had my Performance MX mouse, however the battery (removable) isn't holding a proper charge anymore, it takes anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour to charge to what the mouse indicator shows as full, but then only lasts about 1 to 2 days.

When the mouse was new I used to get anywhere from 5 to 7 or more days out of a battery charging.

I know the mouse couldn't be more than a year or so old (maybe a bit over a year) and can't return it anywhere as I don't have the receipt or even remember where I bought it from.

I'm just wondering how long these removable AA battery should last on this mouse?  I went to the staples nearby to me and bought a 4 pack of AA batteries, the difference however is that the original AA battery was 2000mah and the new batteries I bought are 2650mah.  I'm wondering if that will make a difference in amount of time that I can use the mouse between charges and time to charge the battery up?

Thanks

Logi Nu
mani3

Re: Performance MX battery life?

I only get 1 day off a full charge with my MX performance. I use my computer for work and play so I'd say I use it about 8 to 10 hours a day. By nighttime it's about to run out of juice. I've considered just plugging it in full time and taking out the battery so the annoying green lights don't stay on.

Logi Browser
R3Lax1

my performance MX has a low battery life too, i use it for gaming 4 hours a day but it recharges in about 3-4 days

Logi Nu
cmos

Hi all,

I have the same problems- I am travelling a lot and use the mouse serveral hours every day.

For about 4 month the mouse worked fine, but now the batterie kind of died and needs to get recharged almost every day.
I tried to replace it with a more powerful one (2200mAh) I had handy and which worked on other devices-  but that one obviously doesn't get charged at all when connecting the mouse to a USB port.

The only good thing is, that I usually have a proper cable with me to connect the mouse to my USB port and that I can use the mouse with the cable connected as well..

Cheers-