Logi Nu
mystikdawg

V450 Nano AT90USB162 DFU error

When I plug my V450 into any computer I get the error AT90USB162 DFU  ,    sorry if this has been brought up before , for I looked and didnt see any similar topics .   So I tried a system restore thinking it was related to my laptop , and no go ,  brought it in the house and same thing ,   if I had to guess I got unlucky with my purchase,   but just curious  if theres anyway to reset my mouse,   oh ya I lost my disk to my mouse , so that idea is out the window      at least if somone has had this problem , if they can confirm that the disk fixed the problem then that would be great ,   Ive search literally all day for a driver on the web , and can find nothing     any feedback is appriciated 

Logi Nu
dtbx

Re: V450 Nano AT90USB162 DFU error

I am receiving the same error.  Actually, when I first installed the mouse yesterday, it installed correctly and worked.  I had to do a quick shutdown with the power key however, and when I restarted, it didn't work.  I also tried a system restore to 3 days ago and reinserting the mouse USB receiver unit, but still getting the error.  I am using Windows 7 64 bit.  I dont' recall a disk coming with the mouse.  It is wireless mouse model M-RBY125.

Logi Nu
Alex Mouseman

Re: V450 Nano AT90USB162 DFU error

I have had the same problem.  No joy from support forums or from rolling back the system or installing drivers.

That's because it turned out to be a HARDWARE PROBLEM.  Since I'd eliminated every other cause I assumed it must be that the nano receiver had failed and lost its id (or whatever goes on in USB land).  I asked Logitech Support for a replacement which they sent free-of-charge and it worked.  I had to run the Connect Utility to hook up the mouse to the new receiver but that's it.

The proof it was a hardware problem is that the old receiver still comes up with the AT90USB162 driver error if I try to use it.

Thanks to Logitech Support for replacing the receiver, although I am surprised it failed after only just over a year, and hopefully now anyone with the same problem won't have to go through the same pain.

Alex