Logi Nu
alagent

V470 Cordless Laser Mouse NOT WORKING AGAIN!!!

Purchased this mouse to use with my new MacBook in June, installed software and was off and running.  Then some days, it did not connect or reconize my mouse.  Some days it would connect and then it began the have to reinstall for it to work!  VERY FRUSTRATING!  Now, the bluetooth does not even show up under system preferences.  The Logitech control center is still listed, but gives a notice of no device found. Changed the batteries doesn't help either.  I'm at my wits end with this device!  Need help, please.  Thanks.
Logi Browser
zubbie

Re: V470 Cordless Laser Mouse NOT WORKING AGAIN!!!

I feel your pain bro.  Unfortunately it seems no one from logitech reads this forum so why they have it is beyond me.
Logi Nu
fasteddie1970

Do not feel alone. I had the same symptoms with the V470 disappearing. I tried all the corrections you did and still not joy. Time to never buy a Logitech device again. fasteddie1970
Logi Browser
captainfun

Can anyone tell me why my mouse won't work with fresh batteries? I have some old AA batteries in it and the warning light is flashing so I replaced them with some fresh batteries, now it won't work, these batteries work with everything else I put them in, but not my mouse, I then put the old ones back in and it works fine but they are getting old so what do I do? Does this make any sense? They are the same batteries.

Logi Browser
captainfun

Now It's not working at all, and I just threw away the box and receipt. I loved it till now. 

Logi Nu
astonvancouver

I experienced same problem. This was what I did to reconnect it:

1. Updated to the latest setpoint software.

2. Updated to the latest bluetooth driver

3. Removed the mouse from the bluetooth device

4. Turned off the mouse

5. Turned back on the mouse

6. Held the connect button until the blue light flashes

7. Added a new bluetooth device

Bang, it was working again.

Logi Nu
husker624

I finally got my V470 working, I remove the device and then put it back then it started working.

Logi Nu
elechim

I experienced same problem. I reconnected it as the previous post:

1. Updated to the latest setpoint software.

2. Updated to the latest bluetooth driver

3. Removed the mouse from the bluetooth device

4. Turned off the mouse

5. Turned back on the mouse

6. Held the connect button until the blue light flashes

7. Added a new bluetooth device

it was working again. But I find I have to remove the mouse and add it again every time. What's the answer?

Logi Nu
RudyA

Elechim i have the same problem as yours. each time i turn my laptop off i have to reinstall the mouse or else it's just a dead piece of plastic. did anyone find a solution. for the V470 that is. thx. (now i am back to my genius corded mouse)