Logi Visitor
Taswegian
Accepted Solution

VX Nano - setpoint630_smart exe

I plugged a microsoft mouse into my laptop and it wiped out my Nano settings.

(the Nano middle wheel was useless for my cad work)

I then downloaded and installed setpoint630_smart and it said it had installed succesfully but I can't find any dialogue boxes / menus etc as I'm used to to setup the mouse.

Not sure how to resurrect the settings. Help appreciated thanks.

Win 7 Pro 64 bit.

regards

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
csurette

Re: VX Nano - setpoint630_smart exe

Hi Taswegian;

If there are no visible ways to configure the mouse. Uninstal setpoint and install from here.  It is possible that not all of the features available in the previous software version are available in the new 6.30, but If you open the newly installed version and still cannot configure the mouse, contact the technical support team in your region.

They will be able to assist with the set up and configuration.

Cheers!

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Visitor
Taswegian

many thanks

I uninstalled and downloaded as per your link and it worked a treat.

It's now working as expected with full control via the 'Setpoint settings'

regards

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
csurette

Fantastic Taswegian!

Cheers!

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.