Logi Rook
Dwindle

Re: Windows 8 Scrolling Problems

[ Edited ]

I have a Razer Blackwidow ultimate mechanical keyboard and two logitech mice. Razer has put out 4 updates to their software in the same time logitech has put out 0. The best part is Razer didnt even need to. Their hardware works just fine, where as my logitech mice are half functional due to poor software. What is Logitech doing? When will the Performance MX work in Windows 8 properly? When will the G9's dpi settings not scramble in the Logitech gaming mouse software? 

What the hell is going on?

Logi Nu
Robert_Dahuya

I have the same problem here... and I am hoping Logitech will provide the fix sooner... I'll be excited to hear news from the guys here... thank you! For the meantime, I have to use non-logitech mouse so I can scroll... :smileysad:

Logi Rook
Dwindle

Well its been another week... and still no update since NOVEMBER.

I see the webpage has been changed, and logitech is interested in selling its products, just not supporting them.

WHERE IS THE UPDATE so the logitech Performance MX Scroll works in Windows 8 properly, and the driver doesnt crash... AND where is the update for the logitech g9 Gaming software to fix the dpi settings being impossible to set?

Anything? Anyone? Nothing? 

Another week perhaps? 

Logi Nu
Robert_Dahuya

I did solved mine... I have updated the bluetooth software (because my logitech mouse is a bluetooth one) and hurray it did work using 6.51 logitech software... could be software mismatched last time...

Logi Nu
SB99

Having the same problem. It suddenly appeared! Installing different drivers and had no luck. Scrolling does not work anymore. This is so annoying!! Probably the thing i use most besides clicking the **bleep** mouse!

Found no remedy yet.

Logi Browser
VitaliyS

The last message from tech support was on 11-23-2012 08:01 AM it has been almost 2 month now, is there a fix for this defect or no ? This is getting very annoying, especially because this is not the cheap low end mouse and customers would really apreciate if the software would work properly. 

Logi Nu
Alpine78

I have also scrolling problems with Windows 8 and Perfomance Mouse MX. I have to keep SetPoint opened in the background. I have to click all the time "Apply"-button that I can use Lightroom 4.

Besides scrolling problems there is another problem. When I use program specific buttons, SetPoint forgets occasionally my setting and I have to set my custom buttons again.

If those problems won't be fixed soon I have to but a new mouse but not Logitech.

Logi Rook
Dwindle

LOOK ITS MARCH. THERE HASNT BEEN AN UPDATE SINCE NOVEMBER.

WHERE IS THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE THAT WORKS? 

LOGITECH? **bleep** ARE YOU DOING? LOGITECH? DO YOU EVEN EXIST? 

ARE YOU A COMPANY? DO YOU PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR DO YOU PROVIDE PROBLEMS?

**bleep** ARE YOU DOING?

Logi Rook
Dwindle

[ Edited ]

BTW WHY AM I DEMANDING ANSWERS THAT MANAGEMENT SHOULD BE?

DOESNT ANYONE DEMAND ANSWERS THERE?

Logi Browser
wronglyNeo

Well, there has been a SetPoint update. Unfortunately, it didn't fix anything for me.

I think I should start buying other brand's products.