Logi Nu
JoeTom93

Wireless Mouse Suddenly Stops Working

Hi I have a wireless mouse and all of a sudden it has stopped working.

The computer still says the mouse receiver is recognized and the mouse still turns on.  The batteries are brand new.

Any suggestions?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Re: Wireless Mouse Suddenly Stops Working

Hello JoeTom93

Have you tried moving the receiver to a different USB port and powering the mouse off then on ? If that does not work please provide the model of your mouse.

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
JoeTom93

I have tried different computers and nothing changes.  I have also tried turning the mouse on and off again.  The model is M-RCF112

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello JoeTom93,

This mouse can be connected via USB (flat) or using the PS/2 adaptor , if you are using the PS/2 adaptor , power off the pc and remove the adaptor reconnect the receiver via the usb only . When the pc is powered up again press and release the button on the receiver and quickly power the mouse on .  The mouse should be now working , if not ,  call the support number for your region .

Best of Luck

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.