Logi Nu
kraven321

Re: logitech wireless mouse has stopped working

My mouse has stopped working also. I changed the battery and pressed the connect button on bottom. The green light will come on when i turn it on. Doesnt stay on long, but it never has. It is m/n M-R0005. P/n is 810-001024. The receiver M/N is C-UAY59 and P/N is 810-001158.

Logi Nu
stu123

my logitech wireless mouse stopped working..I changed batteries , the green lite on front comes on for a few seconds and then goes off. I cant get it to show curser on screen.

Logi Nu
ridgerunner

My wireless mouse and keyboard have also stopped working.  Green lights are on, new batterias installed and reset buttons pushed.  Still doesn't work.

Keyboard: M/N:YRAZ71  PN: 820-000176  PID:smileyfrustrated:C7361R

Logi Nu
elitebman

Hi I need help with my logitech wireless USB mouse only thing is... it douse not have a base nor douse it require batteries idk what model it is but its the one where the USB stick attaches to the mouse using a magnet and once you remove the USB stick it has a small reset button underneath this mouse did work once I bought this computer I am using but after a week I bought this computer the mouse has stopped working it did not come with the installation CD or anything just the computer mouse and keyboard my computer is an amd athlon XP 2000+ running on windows XP home edition I just uninstalled the drivers that was previously on this computer so if someone can send me a link to reinstall the drivers or help me solve my issue that would be highly appreciated thank you the picture provided is similar to the one i have except there is no blue tooth logo its a light indicator instead2231i5EDA5EBB35B8E389

Logi Nu
amadomon

Mine too has stopped working.  The green light on top is on, and I just changed the batteries, but I can't get the cursor to respond.  Like others, It worked, then started to lose the connection until I moved it back and forth, and now nothing.  I never installed any software (as far as I can recall), and I am using WinXP.  Please advise.

Logi Nu
R0cket

Mine quit working and this is the second new one I've bought within the past year.  This time I took the advice of the computer geeks @ Office Depot and for only a couple dollars more I got a Microsoft.  They said the Microsoft mouse can usually be fixed with just a reset which does nothing for the Logitech.  I'll see if this one lasts more than 5 months which seems to be the lifespan for the Logitech.   R0cket

Logi Nu
dufur

Same problem. VX revolution: plugged an external HDD into a USB port and the mouse pointer stopped responding. Have plugged the BT receiver into an other port and changed the battery in the mouse - power button LED indicator is not illuminating and the mouse is dead.

p/n 831908

pid LZ646AR

A couple of months ago the same thing happened to MX revolution - it sudenly stopped working and is not powering on. The indicators do not turn on even on dock.

Logi Nu
benway1991

I'm having a similar problem... My keyboard stopped working ages ago, and said that it has no battery, even when i replace it with new ones, and then today my mouse stopped working. When i put in new batteries, a red LED shows up, and the on / off light blinks underneath. Can't seem to find a reset button, probably just being stupid. I've tried loads of different, new batteries and even tried changing the USB port for the reciever, but it seems that he reciever is working fine whilst it's a malfunction with the keyboard and mouse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :smileyhappy:

Mouse: P/N: 910-000769  PID: LZ914A5

Keyboard: M/N: Y-RBA97  PID: DF91506HY  P/N: 820-001547

Logi Nu
jin-lee

hi, my logitech mouse is not working. led light is not lit up. at the back of the usb it says:

M/N:C-BS35

Rating:5V-,55mA

P/N:832022-0000

PID:LZ73232

other that pressing the reset button, no troubleshooting done.

please reply asap. thanks!

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello jin-lee,

Please try the following trouble shooting steps:

Remove the batteries and alternately click left/right for 30 seconds. Move the receiver to a different USB port. Put fresh batteries into the mouse . There may be a pin hole in the receiver gently press and release a pen tip into the hole and then quickly power on the mouse and press and release the connect button located on the bottom of the mouse .

* Note Your receiver may not have a pin hole, in it's place may be a button .

I hope this helps !

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.