Logi Nu
mrtact

Re: logitech wireless mouse has stopped working

My VX Nano stopped; batteries fine, green led on; Setpoint cannot find it.. Re-insert nano receiver in any USB port and Windows 7 declares "USB device not recognized."

P/N: 810-000698

PID: LZ852AS

Purchased at Costco 5/18/09; cannot find receipt.

Please advise.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello mrtact,

Sorry that you are having an issue with your VX Nano . If this is a laptop system please remove the battery for 10 minutes . If this is a desk top unplug it from the power source for 10 minutes . Restore power , turn the system on, plug the receiver in if it is still shows "USB device not recognized" try the receiver on another pc.  If the issue follows the receiver to an other system Please call Costumer Care for your region.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
kiranhande

Hi, I have similar issue with my wireless mouse. The mouse worked for 6 months and stopped working on my Dell laptop D630 one fine day. I tried changing batteries, uninstall and reinstall drivers etc. Surprisingly it works on other PCs. The USB drives of my laptop are working fine for other devises. The details of muse are p/n.810-001550, pid:LZ026AJ, M/N:M:R0013. Pl help.

Kiran 

Cintech

Hello kiranhande,

Have you tried the solution outlined in the above post ? Do you see an error or a question mark in device manager ?

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
SusanG

Same thing just happened here. I have the mouse pictured in message #24. I put in new batteries, pressed RESET, and the green light flashes briefly, then nothing. Also tried removing the batteries and r/l clicking for 30 seconds, replacing batteries, pressing RESET, still nothing.

The USB port for the receiver is working fine, but I've tried others as well. It seems these mice are just designed to not last very long!:smileysad:

-Susan

Cintech

Hello SusanG,

Please contact Logitech Customer Care for your region to discus available options.

Best Regards,

Logi Nu
greg1975

I have found that the problem is with the batteries inside the mouse. The metal tabs get pushed back and the batteries tend to lose connection sometimes. I just used a paper clip to bend the tabs out more and my mouse has worked fine every since.

Logi Nu
jaxxtaxx

Re: logitech wireless mouse M305 has stopped working

Pretty much same situation as message no. 33. Mouse M305 used on mini laptop, quit working, but works on larger laptop, and mouse M510 used on larger laptop also works on mini laptop. Have deleted and reinstalled device, and have tried removing battery.  Well now I am not so sure.  Yesterday the M305 worked on the larger laptop, but today the nano receiver does not get a negative response, but it does not function either.  Is the nano receiver bad do you think? Only 13 months old and very little usage.

Logi Nu
hendenne

Re: logitech wireless mouse M305 has stopped working

My G7 has just stopped working, immediately after the latest Windows 7 64bit updates. It's not battery it's Updates grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Logi Nu
amw31593

My mouse stopped working too. I have only had it for maybe 2 months.. if that.. It turns on and the green light comes on. My computer knows there's something in the port. But my pointer does not move. This frustrates me because I spent $20 on a mouse that stopped working. I have an HP computer and using Windows 7. How do I fix this?

M/N: M-R0022

P/N: 810-002503

PID: LZ118A1