Logi Nu
ungovernable

two wireless mouse on two computers without conflicts ??

So here is my situation: I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse, i love it and i would buy another one for my other computer that is in the same room.... But i want to be sure that i will not have conflicts... How can i be sure that the correct mouse will be mapped to the correct computer ?? It's the same mouse, so the same receiver... I wouldn't want my desktop computer wireless mouse to be mapped on the receiver of my HTPC or vice-versa !!!

Does anyone had experience running 2 of the same logitech wireless mice models on two different computers ???

Logi Nu
ungovernable

Re: two wireless mouse on two computers without conflicts ??

bump...

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
CarterW

[ Edited ]

Hi ungovernable,

A mouse can only be paired to one specific receiver at a time, so there should be no interference with multiple ones.

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
dubini

Not quite true for all Logitech mice. I have an LX8 and an MX Revolution on adjacent computers - One on a laptop LX8)  and the other on a desktop (MX Rev). The LX8 CONSTANTLY tracks on both PCs driving me up the wall. My VX that was normally on my laptop does not do this, nor does any other mouse but unfortunately my very old and trusty VX just died so out came the LX8 "spare".. The LX8 has shown up moving the cursor on other computers on otherr floors in my house too which is why I normally don't use the thing. It has always paired up with multiplle receiveers simultaneously. I've seen this problem with other models of low end Logitech mice too, but never with the better and more expensive models.