Logi Nu
cristina

I need to install a microphone driver

I used my microphone almost perfectly for several days. One day it didn't work and I tryed to solve the problem. I couldn't and I think I delete the driver. My computer doesn't recognize the microphone and it says that I need to reinstall it. How can I do that?
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mal

Re: I need to install a microphone driver

Hi cristina :smileyhappy:

Which microphone are you using on your system?
Logi Nu
cristina

I don't know wich kind of micro I'm using. I bought the quikcam chat and the micro was came for free inside the box with the cam. I can describe it: it has only one earphone, it looks like a free-hands thing for the cellphones.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mal

Thanks for the updates and I require certain details in order to assist you better:
  1. Webcam details.

2. Software version installed for the webcam (you may check the Installation CD)
  3. Your operating system

4. Have you performed the clean installation when you reinstall the latest download from  our website?

5. Any other troubleshooting steps prior to this posting

Logi Nu
Dawg13

Hi I bought a logitech microphone, it works sometimes, but it dosn't other times, if I go into control panel, sound and ect., and do voice tab, test hardware, it works as long as I keep up the test hardware part, otherwise it dosn't work at all, anyone know how to fix this for windows xp sp 2, I'm noob so take it easy on directions

Thanx
Pete
Logi Nu
john1

I used my microphone almost perfectly for several days. One day it didn't work and I tryed to solve the problem. I couldn't and I think I delete the driver. My computer doesn't recognize the microphone and it says that I need to reinstall it. How can I do that?
Logi Nu
markcallinhinze

it just stoped working

I use it for my playstation3 it wont work on my computer now or anything it was fine about 3 days ago i need help soon
Logi Nu
effx

After searching everywhere figuring out how to get my microphone to work I couldn't find anything so this is what I did to get mine to work.

I have Windows XP SP3 and I had to go into Control Panel and go into Sounds and Audio Devices and then click the Audio Tab and on Sound Recording change that to AK5370, then go into Voice Tab and change the Voice recording to AK5370 then apply and hopefully that will work.