Logi Nu
iApathy

Logitech USB Headset -- Not working

Hello, I'm having problems with a Logitech USB Headset when I plug it into my computer. Everytime I plug it in I get a message saying "USB Device Not Recognized" and explains how it maltfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it. It's also not under my Audio or Voice tabs in Control Panel/Sounds and Audio devices. It's strange because awhile ago it used to work just fine and now it doesnt even work at all. Can anyone please help me? I figure maybe I need drivers to install (if thats possible) or if someone had this problem in the past and resolved it can somebody please help me? Any help will be appreciated, Thanks
Logi Nu
iApathy

Re: Logitech USB Headset -- Not working

Heh, I guess no one knows a solution to this problem? :[
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mike_M

Hi i Apathy,
I'm going to guess you are running XP?
If your OS says it needs a driver, then that will probably mean that you need an update of the OS. This is true especially if you just re-installed the OS. There are several updates that you need.
If the product is unrecognized at all by the OS it usually means the product is defective. The test is to try all the USB ports.

Thank you for your post.

Logitech Customer Support for further assistance.
You can also Email Us

Regards,
Mike
Logi Nu
nbawizzkid17

Hello Mike, im having the same problem as Apathy and I'v treid al the other USB ports and nothing seems to be happening could u please help me
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mike_M

Hi nba,

Did you address the items I suggested in the post?

Thank you for your post.

Logitech Customer Support for further assistance.
You can also Email Us

Regards,
Mike
Logi Nu
nbawizzkid17

Hey Mike ! 

I'm sorry but is it posible that you can post me an installation link for logitech 250 head set

and by the way im using windows xp.