05-17-2007 01:39 PM
05-17-2007 08:58 PM
I would be glad to assist you on this issue and appreciate if you could provide the following information:
- Webcam details.
- Software version installed for the webcam (you may check the Installation CD)
- Are you able to record a video and hear the audio well
- What instant messaging application that you are using with the webcam. Examples, Yahoo, Skype, Windows Live Messenger
- Any other troubleshooting steps prior to this posting
I will wait for your reply on the required information and have a good day.
05-20-2007 08:24 AM
05-20-2007 05:18 PM
05-20-2007 06:54 PM
05-20-2007 07:14 PM
Please check the Device Manager. You would need to follow the steps below:
- Click on Start and Choose Control Panel
- Click on System and the choose the Device Manager.
- Click on the plus (+) sign next to Imaging Device, Sound, video and game controllers and Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- Check Logitech webcam related devices are installed
- Check whether any of the listed item have a yellow exclamation mark (!)
This mark show that the driver might be experiencing a conflict or it is corrupted
05-21-2007 08:18 PM