11-06-2008 08:25 PM
Headset was fully charged. USB adapter was plugged into the USB port of PC and was identified as a audio device.The green lights on both the headset and adapter kept flashing but won't pair. Tried it on 3 PCs , the same result.
I also noticed that the model # on the headset is different from the one on USB adapter.Not sure that should be the case or not. Please help
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-07-2008 09:25 AM
Try this please:
How to re-pair the ClearChat PC Wireless headset to the receiver or a replacement receiver
1. Turn on the ClearChat PC Wireless headset.
2. Insert the dongle into a free USB port.
3. Press the MUTE and VOL- (down) on the right earpiece until the headset LED blinks green fast (15 seconds).
4. The receiver will be blinking green slowly. Use a small paperclip to insert into the Connect hole/recess. Press the recessed button until the receiver LED blinks green fast (usually takes 1 second).
NOTE: Make sure the receiver has been connected to the computer and is recognized correctly before resetting it.]
5. Within 10 seconds both the receiver and headset LED will change to solid green, indicating that they are now connected to each other.
03-18-2010 06:42 PM
When I tried this method posted above when I pressed on the VOL - minus for 15+ seconds, the receiver LED did not block any faster. I Still tried the rest of the solution anyways to no avail. Any thoughts?
03-19-2010 01:51 PM
I was able to get the headset to blink quickly by pressing MUTE and VOL-, but when I tried to reset the USB stick, nothing happened. No fast blinking light, just a slow blinking light. Still not working.
Sometimes when I plug the USB stick in the laptop, the light will blink moderately for 5 seconds, then begin to blink rapidly. What would the cause of this be? The headset is plugged in, so the battery isn't low. I tried to pair the two when the USB stick blinks quickly on its own, but no luck.
For 100 bucks and a two month life span, If I can't get this fixed, I want my money back!!
Oh, and the left speaker cuts in and out in the same manner I've read on other posts.
04-14-2010 07:51 PM
Oh thank you, didn't see mute AND Vol -. I did this and they both end up blinking fast however they dont turn solid green and both go back to blinking slowly. I do make sure it recognizes the headset before resetting. And unforunately it doesn't work. I even tried VOL + and MUTE but it still did not work. Any thoughts?