Logi Nu
Neil-in-Tucson

Activities

Am I stuck with the "Activities" listed on the 650 and/or One or can I add new "Activities".

Example:  "Watch TV" already exists and I would set it up to include the Cable Box and TV only.  I want to add another "Activity" named "Watch TV with A/V Rcvr ON" and I would set it up to include the Cable Box, TV AND A/V Receiver.  Can this be done?

towboy123
Topics: 124
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

Re: Activities

You can add as many Activities as you'd like then you would access them from the More Activities button on the 650 or the LCD on the One

___________________________________________________________________________________
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
___________________________________________________________________________________
Harmony Link, Logitech Revue, Sanyo DP-55441 HDTV, Dish Network Hopper and 3 Joeys,
Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony BDP-S350 BluRay, Squeezebox Classic, Sony DVP CX875P, Sony iPod dock, Sony PS2, XBOX, Wii. Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Guru
triad

Last time I used myharmony it would only let you make as many activites as you had devices. IOW, if you already have a "Watch TV" activity, you can't make another, even if you call it something else. This is in contrast to the unlimited activities you can make with the old software. Yet another reason to avoid myharmony.com like the plague.

Logi Nu
Neil-in-Tucson

Now I'm confused!

One reply says I can't make another "activity" and another says that I can.  Which is it?

Logi Guru
triad

I think towboy may be thinking of the old software, not myharmony. You tried it yourself in myharmony and couldn't do it, right? So I'm sticking with my answer. I agree with towboy that you can make as many activities as you want and name them whatever you like with the old 7.7 software. Just download it and make a new account. You'll have to start from scratch, but you'll have a fully functional remote.

towboy123
Topics: 124
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

On the Link I have a GTV watch TV Activity and a Watch TV Activity but the Link has proven different results for many functions so I may be wrong here

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
Harmony Link, Logitech Revue, Sanyo DP-55441 HDTV, Dish Network Hopper and 3 Joeys,
Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony BDP-S350 BluRay, Squeezebox Classic, Sony DVP CX875P, Sony iPod dock, Sony PS2, XBOX, Wii. Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner