Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
DaneHarmony
Accepted Solution

SERVER ERROR on December 25th & 26th, 2011

[ Edited ]

Hello all,

Due to the high amount of people logging into their MyHarmony.com account to set up or make changes to their remote, we experienced some outages throughout the afternoon.  We are actively monitoring to ensure that everyone is able to access the site and get their remotes configured.

If you do experience a Server Error when attempting to log in or Sync your remote, please close all open browser windows, and try again at a later time.

We apologize for the delay caused in getting your remote programmed.

Regards,

DaneHarmony 

Logi Nu
Candew

Re: SERVER ERROR on December 25th, 2011

Thank you for your response.

It is now Monday December 26 @ 12:27 PM EDT and expereinced another server error.

I was able to program my remote, late last night (as in after midnight).

When your back-end works as expected, the experience is great.  When it fails, so does the user experience.

You need to supply stand alone software that is able to program the remote without having to log into your back end, as it is unreliable at best.

Thank you for listening.

Logi Nu
pdengler

+1

Logi Nu
biffbulkie

This is still ongoing. Really annoyed.
Logi Nu
arm85

How long will this continue?  I held off setting up yesterday figuring everyone would be programming, but we are 36+ hours into downtime?  Are you guys allotting more resources to serve demand, or just waiting until demand subsides from frustration/returns?

Logi Nu
Doin

I agree with needing stand alone software. 

Logi Nu
John_C_Brown

+1

Very frustrating having something that cannot be used when it is convenient for me.

Is Logitech going to pay compensation for my wasted time?

Logi Browser
getaround

Been trying since yesterday. What a load of crap. Pay hundreds of dollars for remotes and worthless peices of junk when I cant even set them up. Pull your finger out and sort it out. Poor poor service.

Logi Nu
mleczkoj

Experiencing same server error. Extremely disappointed. Logitech should not sell products it can not support during expected high usage times. Servers should be ready for high traffic. Sales statistics could have easily predicted that the spike in new harmony devices sold but not yet set-up would lead to a heavy flow of traffic after Christmas day. I'm disappointed that those who are paid to think the way I am thinking aren't doing they're job. Frustrated and quickly losing faith in Logitech.

Logi Browser
getaround

Pathetic.