Logi Nu
laxman

Re: Updates to MyHarmony - 3/19/2013

Keep trying Logitech. I cannot log on to my account at myharmony.com. It gets to the place where I click "next" and then freezes with the message, "myharmony.com is not responding." It appears to be a conflict between your server and the current version of Microsoft Silverlight (which Microsoft updated on 3/12/2013).

My Harmony Link is useless without your webpage running. Perhaps you need to allow for a manual abilitiy to reprogram given your inability to keep myharmony.com functioning adequately. All I need to do is to change the wi-fi network on my harmony link for a newly install router, but I can't because I can't get into my account and myharmony.com is the only option.

Try harder and do better. Your a gazillion dollar company for goodness sake.

Logi Nu
DavidNZ

I reckon - this is just SO annoying, I've "upgraded" from a Harmony One but actually prefer it with the old software.  Easy to ensure no devices powered off, more granular control than the new "activity" setup.

MyHarmony lacks the customisation abilities on the old software, everything is hidden - I'm sure in an effort to be helpful - but it just leaves me feeling helpless.

This is a real downgrade.  How was the latest remote not tested with the latest software?

Logi Nu
gagarz

So awfully annoying. The same message pops up with error EU1000 no matter what you do... I was able to do initial setup using myharmony.com, but all further attempts right after that result in the same error. Remote 650, Windows 7 64-bit, same error no matter whether using Chrome or IE. It happens when the progress reaches 50% on the page which says "Please wait while MyHarmony loads". 

Frustrating, to say the least, that the Logitech team keeps stubborn silence on this.

Capture.JPG

Logi Browser
TaGi

[ Edited ]

WORKS NOW !!!

as of 28.03.2013

Thank you Logitech GURUS !!!

Logi Browser
TaGi

Sorry for too fast POSITIVES....

It works by logging in to the site..................

BUT

the system does NOT work... it simply does not remember the third party remote signals... (the ones which it did before!)

what is going on????

do we have computer torrerists targeting logitech or is it a Spring coming???

Logi Browser
TaGi

Well,

somthing's wrong in the Dutch kinkgom...

BUT, nevertherless let me express my kind appreciation for the logitech team for doing all they can do to resolve this (I'm sure temporary) inconvenience...

Goog luck !

Logi Browser
durtro

[ Edited ]

Well, I went to try the new update despite not having a problem and now I have one. Should have stayed quiet.

I went to myharmony and made a sync with my touch loosing my favorites settings. The 50 favorites were there but the custom channel numbers and images were changed. After noticing that I went back and changed my favorites settings to the correct channel number and image noticing that the interface is as "broken" as before being a pain to program favorites. Synced again without error and all stays the same at the remote end.

As of the last update I can't sync my favorites settings having a list in the myharmony site and another in the remote. I can add devices and sync them so I can say there are some settings synchronizing. Probably the favorites do also synchronize but in doing so they ignore the custom numbering and images I inserted. I thus have a broken favorites function in the remote to which I don't have any use since only about 10 in 50 are correct.

Logi Browser
TaGi

OK,

Can we have just a standalone software as any other company does?

Just let us update device database online and that's all!

We'll take care of backing up our data locally...

Logi Guru
triad

Everything except the Touch and Link can still use the standalone software. In fact it works much better than myharmony, which is completely worthless IMO.
Logi Browser
TaGi

I can confirm that myharmony.com now works with Win&X64.

Thank you Logitech team!