Logi Browser
jess1025

Pandora continually stops after a few songs!

I know this issue was going on back in March all the way to the beginning of June but in the past month Pandora has stopped several times while listening to music and I need to back out of the station, go into another station, and then back in the station.  This helps for a short time but then it repeats itself over again. 

I've reinstalled the software twice already, uninstalled and reinstalled Pandora, updated everything I can think of online, looked at forums, etc but obviously nothing helps.  Is anyone still experiencing this issue?

Is there a solution for this???

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Logisgo

Re: Pandora continually stops after a few songs!

[ Edited ]

Hello jess1025,

When Pandora stops playing music, have you checked on your Squeezebox device's signal strength if it's white or red?

Logi Browser
jess1025

Yeah, I'm not an idiot and have full, constant wifi with a WHITE signal.  This isn't a single issue here.  Obviously plenty of other people have this issue as well.

Logisgo

[ Edited ]

Hello jess1025,

Let's try changing your email on pandora.com without symbols, example: @#$%^ etc.

Also change your password on your Pandora account(make sure your writing your new credentials down). Turn off your Squeezebox device. Go into Mysqueezebox.com>log into your account that's linked with your Squeezebox device>My apps>Pandora>Account Settings>Click on the "Remove" icon (it's the one with the red circle and the white line going horizontal in it)>Click on the Uninstall option>App Gallery>Pandora>Install>Configure>Log in with your new credentials>Turn your Squeezebox device on>Access Pandora app>Play music

Let me know if your still having issues. Hope this helped!

Logi Browser
jess1025

[ Edited ]

It's NOT an issue with Pandora as I can play Pandora on several other devices without issue.  I'm not changing my Pandora account as that is not the problem.  If I had issues on other devices with Pandora I would def try your suggestion but that isn't the case.  I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Pandora twice and did a factory reset on my squeezebox.

And at the end of your "advice" you told me to access Sirius.  Why would I access Sirius when that isn't an issue???

Logisgo

[ Edited ]

Hello jess1025,

If you can please excuse my typo at the end of the troubleshooting step. The reason I sent you this step, it's because it has helped with a previous case. Have you even tried to do this?

Logi Browser
jess1025

No I haven't tried it and I'm really leary to try this step when I can play Pandora just fine on my iPad, iPhone, and iPod. Let's try another suggestion.
Logi Browser
Tobius

Is there anyone out there that is NOT convinced that Logitech will NEVER have a fix for Pandora freezing up (or Slacker or whatever...)??? Do they pay their employees so little that they have to scrape the bottom of the high school dropout barrel to work in their customer support and IT departments?

Please Logitech...PLEASE...sell Squeezebox back to Slim Devices so that we can get just a shred of competence back to what was once a quality product. We beg you!

Logisgo

Hello Tobius,

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the following link to help with your issue? http://forums.logitech.com/t5/MySqueezebox-com-Squeezebox/Pandora-continually-stops-after-a-few-song... Please advise.

Logi Nu
ronbannon

Yes, it is a MAJOR problem, but like most companies they won't admit to any wrongdoing. It's your problem and only your problem. That's what they will tell anyone who complains. NOTHING WORKS!