Logi Nu
pufnstuf
Accepted Solution

Purchased a used SB Classic and cannot connect it to my mysqueezebox account.

hi

I just purchased a used SB Classic and I can't register it to my existing mysqueezebox account with my other devices.

Any suggestions on how I can acheive this? There is no "reset" button on the old SB Classics.

Thank you!

Logi Guru II
squeezeit

Re: Purchased a used SB Classic and cannot connect it to my mysqueezebox account.

You must contact support or the previous owner.  One or the other must delete it from it's current MySB account before you can register it to your account.  If using support they will need the player make, model, MAC address, your login info, current previous owner email (if known, it's in the Settings > Information menu's).

Logi Nu
pufnstuf

Re: Purchased a used SB Classic and cannot connect it to my mysqueezebox account.

Thank you I have sent off a Support Ticket. :smileyhappy:

Logi Nu
Vagrahb

How long does it take for the support team to get back regarding the registration ? I have a support ticket for almost 2 weeks now regarding the same issue and no resolution yet ;(

Logi Nu
pufnstuf

Hi

I got a reply back from Logitech Tech support within 1-2 days. It was pretty quick. :smileyhappy:

2 weeks seems like a long time....

Logi Guru II
squeezeit

Call support.  Check your email spam filter?