Logi Nu
thread

Squeezebox on linux crashes without message

I'm on Arch Linux, and I've tried installing several versions of squeezebox server both manually and via AUR builds... The furthest I've gotten is this:

The web interface starts up, I put in my mysqueezebox.com login, choose music and playlist folders, then once I click the "Finish" button, I get the messages about missing tables. Of course they're missing, squeezebox! But it seems they get created at this point anyway. Then slimserver.pl just exits and I get my prompt back.

When I try again, I get about the same thing except no message about the missing tables, so I guess they were created fine... but at some point right after this, the server just exits! No error message, no "Segmentation Fault".. just an exit.

Anyone have any idea what this could be or how I could get some more information?

Logi Nu
thread

Re: Squeezebox on linux crashes without message

[ Edited ]

Here's my console output. The very last thing that happens is the server ending without apparent reason. Like I said, the messages about missing tables go away with subsequent runs, so something unexplained is happening when the process ends..

http://snipt.org/kgknk

Logi Nu
thread

Re: Squeezebox on linux crashes without message