07-01-2012 03:09 PM
I'm writing here because my logitech g25 is acting very strange since this morning.
I bought a new pc (a desktop) with an Intel i3 CPU and nVIDIA geforce 210, with 4GB of ram.
I plugged my G25 in the USB port and installed the driver.
I started playing TDU (Test Drive Unlimited) with the controller.
After 10 mintues of using the wheel, it suddenly stopped and the power LED was off.
I replugged the USB and it restarted.
Everytime I play a game with the steering wheel it stops with no reason after 10-15 minutes.
DO you have any idea of what may be stopping it ?
07-12-2012 09:23 AM
Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try to resolve the issue:
1. Make sure the wheel is plugged in directly to the USB port of the computer. Avoid using a USB hub or docking station. Try different USB ports too.
2. Make sure you have the latest Logitech Gaming Software Installed. The Latest version is 5.10.127.
3. Try the G25 Wheel on different games.
4. Try plugging the G25 Wheel to a different electrical outlet.
5. Test the G25 Wheel on another computer if possible.
6. You can also try replacing the AC adapter. Refer to this link to see the specifications of the AC adapter for the G25 Wheel.
Support Home Page | Downloads | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Check Rebate Status
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer