Logi Nu
mattwillis4

G27 Button Map?

So I bought the G27 yesterday, and I am wondering what the buttons are mapped to on the PS3. I The 4 on the shifter are the X, Squad and such. The middle 2 red buttons are select and start... But I have no idea with the outer 2 reds are, or what the 6 on the wheel itself are.  Which ones are L/R 1-3? What are the outer reds? There is NO documentation online or in the CD it comes with. Come on Logitech....  Where can I obtain this?

Logi Browser
ps3users

Re: G27 Button Map?

I feel your pain, it took me a little bit to figure out.  Easiest way to explain it is to go to your options and then controller setup to see what the configuration is.  I play Need for Speed Shift and if I go to the contoller options it list all the assigned buttons.  L1 and L2 are the paddle shifts...  Hope this helps.

Logi Nu
powerdrome

thanks. that's very helpfull. could you please tell us also the funtion assigned to the 6 buttons on the wheel please?
CharlesB

Unfortunately, we cannot provide the button layout, because the button layouts are actually determined by the game. BUT, I can go and see if I can get a new button transposition list for the G27 created (I can't seem to find the copy I had a while ago).

Mind you, a simple transposition list would be useless if the game developer assigns the buttons of the G27 differently than a straight conversion of the gamepad's buttons...

Logi Nu
andyh1

So it isn't just me then! There is NO documentation on using or tuning the wheel for the PS3 in the package. Is there actually any documentaion for this product? ie an operating manual? I'm wondering if you can sharpen up the sensitivity (i.e. reduce degrees lock-to-l

mattwillis4 wrote:

So I bought the G27 yesterday, and I am wondering what the buttons are mapped to on the PS3. I The 4 on the shifter are the X, Squad and such. The middle 2 red buttons are select and start... But I have no idea with the outer 2 reds are, or what the 6 on the wheel itself are.  Which ones are L/R 1-3? What are the outer reds? There is NO documentation online or in the CD it comes with. Come on Logitech....  Where can I obtain this?

ock) ?

Logi Nu
Dropoff

I HAVE A G27 AND AS FAR AS GRAN TURISMO 5 PROLOUGE IS CONCERNED THE 6 BUTTONS ON THE WHEEL ACT AS R2 AND L2  ALL 3 ON LEFT ARE L2 AND ALL 3 ON RIGHT ARE R2  AND THEN THE 4 RED BUTTONS ON THRTHE SHIFTER ACT AS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT  L3 SELECT START R3. IT BASICALLY ACTS AS A G25. HOPE THAT HELPS  

Logi Nu
Wildblu

I'm really curious about all this as well.  I'm really liking the G27 wheel system, but there's no documentation!  In the Playstation 3 games, I can't find any options specifically for the G27 wheel, just other Logitech wheels--even on Logitech sponsored games like GT5 Prologue.

On some games, I can't get the G27 setup to work regardless of the controller configuration that I choose, such as the gas and brake pedals not working in Full Auto 2.  Because of that, I'd like to be able to configure the wheel and the various customizable buttons how I want.  Any way to do this?  Even in games like GT5 Prologue, I'd like to be able to configure various buttons the way I want them.