Logi Browser
Adamator

Can't Login to Harmony Software

I have multple Harmony remotes with different logins. I don't often need to use them. Last night I thought I was logging into my "Main" account and it turns out I logged into an account that was never fully set up. Now whenever I launch the software, it is stuck on this final setup page to plug in a remote (My old 880 which I no longer have) and complete the set up. I can't bypass this, log out, or anything!

I've tried to uninstall the software 3 times. Help. How do I get it back to the login screen on the software so I can log into my proper account?

The remote I'm trying to log into is my Harmony One if that matters.

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Can't Login to Harmony Software

Log out of the account, and uncheck "To remember me on this computer"

Logi Browser
Adamator

But I can't get to the login screen. That's the whole problem. I'm stuck in this endless setup loop. It wants me to complete setup on an old remote and I can't get out of it.
Logi Browser
Adamator

To clarify, this is the screen I cant get past:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20558670@N00/7523118656/

It brings me to that as soon as i load the software. I've even uninstalled it and soon as I reinstall, it goes right to this screen.

Logi Apprentice
saintalan

[ Edited ]

Hi I had a similar problem with multiple accounts and swear somehow the usernames had been changed!

However i was able to get to new user/login page and resolved it fom there.

It seems though you cant get that far, so my only thoughts for now.

1. Is the RC plugged in? If so start with it disconnected.

2. Can you clear the cache?

3. Do you have another PC to try

4. What happens if you Click NEXT?

5. I'll keep thinking!

Cheers

Alan

Have you read the FAQ Sticky?
Logi Nu
philshare

[ Edited ]

I encountered the same problem. The way I got around it was to plug in an old worn out harmony 550 and I went through the cycle until I was able to hit finish. Then the logout button appeared in the upper right hand corner.

Logi Nu
PatrickTT

[ Edited ]

Don't feel too bad. The Logitch hardware is only [Edited] by the slow and buggy software. It's total crap. Buy something else. I've run accross a lot of cheesey and crappy software in my career, but this Harmony remote control programming software is amongst one of the top five crappy programs I've been exposed to in 30 years of computers and electronics. Bad bad bad. It almost qualifies as a virus or malware.

[Content Edited. Reason: Violation of Community Forums Terms of Use. While we welcome your opinions and constructive criticism, please note that Logitech reserves the right to remove material in violation of our terms of service. Intentional violation of our Community Forums Terms of Service may result in temporary or permanent account ban.]