Logi Nu
Alan83
Accepted Solution

Can't add new devices in software program.

[ Edited ]

When I try to add a new device to my device list, all the remote software program does is show me a blank screen. It doesn't show any options at all. All I can do is hit the cancel button and that brings me back to the devices tab. I have tried different computers, have reinstalled several times, heck I even tried my brothers account and I still get the same problem. I am using the Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360. Does anyone know if this can be fixed?

Logi Apprentice
Bplayer

Re: Can't add a new devices in software program.

Which particular remote do you have, and whatversion of the software are you using.

Logi Nu
Alan83

Using version 7.7.0 Model Number just says "for Xbox 360"

Logi Guru
triad

Try members.harmonyremote.com. It uses the same login and your existing config, so there is no harm. It takes a few tries to log in, and you get a few bogus warnings at first, but it will work fine. You can seamlessly go back to the 7.7 software anytime. I also have the 360. For those who may not be familiar it's a 12 device remote nearly identical to a 550 besides the color and a few buttons.

Logi Nu
Alan83

Thanks a lot. Going to that page worked. Very glad that I can use my harmony again.