Logi Nu
harmgsn

Harmony Software on OSX Lion (64-bit)

Other users have indicated that they have called Logitech support and have been informed that they will only release an update for Lion users that's natively 64-bit if enough users complain.  If you use the Harmony Software and have an Apple system, please post here that you require them to release an update to be able to use their product.  If they want us to complain, then let the complaining begin.

Thanks.

Logi Nu
fr3nch13

Re: Harmony Software on OSX Lion (64-bit)

I am a Logitech remote and it is very upsetting that Logitech will not support Lion.  For the $349 I spent on the remote I could have purchased an AppleTV and a iPhone as a remote and still have $50 leftover.

Logi Nu
lowtolerance

I've been a long-time Logitech user, and I've bought a lot of high end products from them in the past, including the Space Pilot Pro, the Logitech MX, and the Logitech Harmony One. 

If Logitech won't support OS X Lion, however, I have no problem taking my business elsewhere. There are other peripheral companies out there that would love to have some of Logitech's marketshare.

Logi Nu
ocelot67

I agree with the others here. It's outrageous that Logitech hasn't already updated their software to be compatible with the latest version of the Mac OS. I have no problem abandoning my remote and taking my business elsewhere.

Logi Nu
xdiep23

I too just updated my operating system to OS X Lion and went to update some features on my Harmony 900 and can't now. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE as I am DOA without it!!

Logi Nu
andydmd

I agree wholeheartedly.  If logitech is unwilling to update their software in a timely manner I will take my business elsewhere.

Logi Nu
afranke

Well, this now makes and expensive piece of hardware useless...hope I never have to upgrade any part of my theatre system...

Logi Nu
jamesvdm

Is Logitech nuts? An update to the second biggest desktop OS in the world requires complaints to be acknowledged?

I've taken this OS X update as an opporunity to weed out all the sub-par software from my system. I'm willing to get rid of hardware too Logitech.

Logi Nu
DrDavid

This is outrageous! Your remotes are incredibly expensive, but yet you're only willing to make the software work in Lion if "People Complain"?!? That's some mighty pathetic customer service!

Logi Nu
tsigo

Consider this my complaint. Please support the latest OS.