Logi Nu
staypuft1369

How do I open my DVR menu for Harmony 650?

Hello all!  I recently got a Harmony 650 and so far, the set-up has been pretty easy.  The only issue I have ran in to so far is that I cannot find a button to open my recorded shows on my Dish Network VIP-622.  Using the Remote Software (7.7.0) and the device options>customize buttons, there does not seem to be an applicable option to bring up the VIP-622 DVR menu to display my recorded shows.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: How do I open my DVR menu for Harmony 650?

The command will not be mapped to a hard button, if it was programmed it will be on the LCD buttoms.  It may be called List, DVR, etc, you may have to add the command to the LCD button manually.  Which DVR do you have?

Logi Nu
staypuft1369

[ Edited ]

Thanks!  The "sort of" command was LIST and that brings up the ON DEMAND menu, then I have to press #1, which then gives me access my recorded shows.  I have a Dish Network VIP-622 and the remote for it has a single button that takes me straight to my recorded shows.  I was able to add a sequence (macro) to the harmony that brings up the LIST then #1, so that will have to be the fix for now.

Logi Master
idicev

I think that rhachey was including the option to 'learn command', from the original remote to the device, which is a available on a screen button on the right hand side of the device page (after you have selected 'customise buttons').

Logi Guru
triad

The List command and the DVR button on the original remote have always shown the on demand screen. It's always required 2 presses to get to the recording list on a 211/222/612/622/722. There is no single command to do it. So there is no point in learning any commands. They are no different. Only the 922/Hopper go to list on the first press.

Logi Master
idicev

Yes, wrong end of the stick, thanks Triad